Friday 28 November 2008

Vampire story




When Judith (person) came to the High School, all the people tried to meet her. She always went alone, and she never talked with anyone, only with one teacher. And I tried to talk with her, but she never answersed me.
I started become suspicious of person because she was a very strange person. First she always wore black clothes, in the morning snack time in the highschool she always ate raw meet. She always wore sunglasses and she never ate vegetables for lunch, she always ate raw meat.

Then the other day in Music class she started to say: "Blood, I need blood!"

"Person, stop now!" I said.

And she jumped on top of me and and she tried to bite my neck.
The other people pulled her off of me and the teacher talked with her parents, but they were vampires like her.

No comments: